Sila klik link bawah...

Tuesday, September 16

A Thank You Note From Suhana



Message from Suhana to Nur :

Assalamualaikum.

I'd like to take this opportunity to express my hearfelt thanks to my dearest fellow friends for your kind words and support for me for the last couple of weeks,...

well, as they said,everthing happens for a reason and I should believe that behind every cloud is a silver lining...the sky is at its darkest before dawn,...but as day breaks....the ray of the sun brings new hope and gives new life another chance..
So, thank you again for being such loyal visitors and friends,...I shall continue to finish my Ramadhan and at the same time, spread food on the table..(sounds horny right?..)...**smiling**....and so will u....

a special thank u to the following friends, pls accept my thank u note and paste it on yr blog..


Message from Nur to Suhana :

Suhana, sesungguhnya setiap ujian Allah itu ada hikmah disebaliknya.. Banyakkan bersabar ye..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima kasih kerana sudi meninggalkan komen di dlm blog ini... Harap sudi singgah lagi.. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Klik...Klik...